SALVENITE™ Wound care with Calendula
- Designed to support dry, damaged and irritated skin
- Creates a film over affected skin that allows for healthy skin repair and regeneration
- Clinically tested to be non-sensitizing
- Suitable for:
- All ages
- All skin types, including delicate skin
- Formulated to assist in the protection of skin after:
- Sunburn & minor scalds
- Abrasions, scrapes or small cuts
- Rashes & general irritation
- Insect bites
- A hydrating, protective gel that helps maintain skin condition through its normal healing process
- Family/user-friendly recyclable tube
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid.
- Calendula extracts have been shown to improve the hydration and firmness of skin (Akhtar, 2011) and is used in traditional skin healing ointments (Albahri, 2023)
- Glycerin attracts water, keeping skin hydrated and soft, and has been used in skin products to minimize the effects of damage (Boralevi, 2012)
- Allantoin is a natural, plant-derived substance used for irritation and redness (Savic, 2015)
- Salicylic acid is also a naturally derived active that targets discomfort and skin cell inflammation (Rhein, 2004)
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Mineral oil
- Any skin type
- Protection during early stages of repair
- Localized spots or larger areas
- Everyday use
- Children and adults
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Hair Oil was shown to be safe for sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
- Calendula aids traditional skin healing, as well as helping with the hydration and firmness of skin
- Glycerin keeps skin hydrated and soft, minimizing effects of damage
- Allantoin for dealing with irritation and redness
- Salicylic acid helps to control discomfort & skin cell inflammation