Massage Oil For Delicate Skin (0+ Months)
Nourish, nurture, soothe & moisturize with all natural oils.
- SuperNine!TM botanical blend for soothing, nourishing, moisturizing, and calming delicate skin
- Antioxidants & Omega-class oils to protect the skin
- Hypoallergenic, skin-safe formula with safety certified by external accredited clinical and lab testing
- Great for bonding time with your little stars, before and after bath time as a massage, or during bath for a relaxing aroma
- Also suitable for expectant bellies, to moisturize and calm stretched, stressed and dry skin
- Easily spread & quickly absorbed
- A beautifully fragrant, smooth, and well absorbed all –natural- oil to nourish, nurture, soothe & moisturize, and calm sensitive skin
- Family/user-friendly, recyclable bottles.
Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Capric /Caprylic Triglyceride, Oryza sativa Bran Oil, Carthamus tinctorius Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Vitis vinifera Seed Oil, Avena sativa Kernel Oil, Crambe abyssinica Seed Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Cucurbita pepo Seed Oil, Parfum.
- SuperNine!TM botanical blend containing oils from Sunflower seed, Coconut, Rice bran, Safflower seed, Pumpkin seed, Oat, Crambe, Grape seed & Apricot kernel, which soothe, nourish and moisturize delicate skin
- These botanicals have been researched for their ability to protect delicate skin in newborns, including maintenance of skin barrier against pH changes and germ activity, and loss of the skin’s barrier functions
- Massaging newborns using botanical oils, such as Coconut and Safflower Oils, has also been shown to improve weight gain and infant well-being (Field et al. 2010)
- Antioxidants & Omega-class oils to protect the skin, by contributing to the protective oil layers and protecting against further damage from free radicals
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES)
- BHT & BHA
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Before bedtime, during, or after a bath.
- For all ages, as a nurturing option either during pregnancy or after birth
- Eczema-prone, dry skin
- Newborn skin
- Delicate skin
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile MASSAGE OIL For Delicate Skin (0+ Months) was shown to be safe on sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
How to enjoy Little Étoile Baby Care Massage Oil
For infants & kids:
- Before & after bath: massage into baby’s skin for some relaxing bonding time with your little stars, a perfect complement to our Head To Toe Wash 0+ range
- During Bath time: drop a few drops of oil into the water, for some fun & fragrance, and possibly some extra bubbles from our Head To Toe Bubbly Wash 0+
- As a massage to growing pregnancy bumps, to moisturize, calm and soften stretched, stressed and dry skin
- As a relaxing aromatherapy balm, to encourage bonding between Dad and the bump.
SuperNine!TM botanical blend: A power-packed combination of clinically proven botanical oils, gentle enough to soothe, calm and moisturize even the most delicate skin.
- Safflower oil has anti-inflammatory properties, and has been shown to improve the fatty acid content of newborn skin (Solanki, 2005)
- Sunflower oil helps protect skin barrier and pH in baby skin (Summers, 2019) and helps reduce the incidence of skin infections in infants (Kusari, 2019)
- Topical coconut oil has been shown in several studies to maintain skin condition in preterm infants (Strunk, 2018)
- Grape seed oil – A rich source of squalene, which contributes to the development of natural skin oil composition, and packed with antioxidants such as tocopherols and polyphenols (Garavaglia, 2016)
- Rice bran oil contains moisturizing fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid), and the potent antioxidant gamma-oryzanol, which attacks lipid free radicals (Minatel, 2016)
- Oat oil helps lock in moisture by forming a barrier to skin moisture loss, owing to its high ceramide levels (Chon, 2015)
- Crambe (Abyssinian oil) is used for centuries in Ethiopia, Crambe oil has natural omega 6 and 9 oils, including erucic acid, which contains natural smoothening and absorbing effects
- Apricot kernel oil – Rich in oleic acid and squalene, which contribute to the composition of natural skin oils