Healing Cream (16% Zinc Oxide) For Dry, Irritated Skin & Nappy Rash (0+ Months)
Provides a moisturizing barrier to lock out irritants from affected skin areas.
- Provide Zinc, Panthenol, Glycerin and botanical blend to work as a barrier cream to protect and repair and nourish vulnerable skin sites
- Safety tested on sensitive skin
- Squeeze tube for hygiene and simple application
- Easy to spread, non-greasy finish
- Fragrance free
- A barrier and support cream with zinc and botanical oils to gently protect and nourish dry, sensitive and delicate skin.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable tube.
Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Zinc Oxide, Cera Alba, Glycerin, Lanolin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Avena sativa Kernel Oil
- Shea butter, Coconut extracts & Olive oil provide a cluster of polyunsaturated oils and squalene, reinforcing the delicate surface layers
- Zinc oxide forms a barrier that absorbs excess moisture, keeping wet areas dry, but also sealing the skin and preventing infection. Zinc and Shea have been shown to help prevent the re-appearance of nappy rash (Dall’Oglio, 2021)
- Calendula has been reported to decrease the number of rash sites in babies with nappy rash (Panahi, 2012)
- Panthenol, which forms vitamin B5, is an important skin nutrient with moisturizing, anti-itch and repair promoting effects (Ebner, 2002)
- Colloidal oatmeal has proven barrier protection, moisturization and soothing properties for persistent eczema-prone skin issues (Sobhan, 2020)
- Glycerin, a skin identical moisturizing active, has been shown to prevent damage to eczema-prone skin in children (Boralevi, 2012)
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Mineral Oils
- Newborn skin
- Delicate skin
- Sensitive skin
- Very dry skin
- Areas prone to dermatitis
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Healing Cream (16% Zinc Oxide) was shown to be safe on sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
Healing Cream Blend
- Shea butter, Coconut extracts & Olive oil blend to reinforce the delicate surface layers
- Calendula to decrease rashes
- Zinc oxide forms a protecting barrier
- Panthenol (vitamin B5), skin nutrient with moisturizing, anti-itch and repairing effects
- Oat Oil a soothing barrier protection, moisturizer
- Glycerin, a skin identical moisturizing active, to prevent damage to eczema-prone skin