Fast Relief Healing Cream (40% Zinc Oxide) For Dry, Irritated Skin & Nappy Rash (0+ Months)
A quick-acting, extra-strength barrier cream that provides longer lasting protection.
- A fast-acting barrier cream formulated with additional Zinc Oxide to provide a stronger moisture barrier against irritants, allergens and bacteria
- Lasting protection throughout the night
- Easy to spread, non-greasy finish
- Safety tested on sensitive skin
- Suitable for children and adults
- Fragrance free
- A rapid relief & nourishing barrier cream that provides prolonged protection with a boosted level of Zinc Oxide.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable tube.
This intensive, fast relief nappy rash cream is designed for troublesome nappy rash that needs immediate attention. It provides an increased level of Zinc Oxide, formulated to help build a strong, absorptive barrier that soothes redness, stinging and irritation.
Specially formulated for more focused applications, and for babies with nappy rash that is less responsive to lower Zinc Oxide levels.
Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Lanolin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cera Alba, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Aqua, Phenoxyethanol, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Avena sativa Kernel Oil
- Zinc oxide absorbs excess moisture, keeping wet areas dry, but also sealing the skin, preventing infection and suppprting the skin’s immune system. Along with shea, it has been reported to help prevent the re-appearance of nappy rash (Dall’Oglio, 2021)
- Colloidal oatmeal has proven barrier protection, moisturization and soothing properties for persistent eczema-prone skin issues (Sobhan, 2020)
- Shea butter, Coconut extracts & Olive oil provide a cluster of polyunsaturated oils and squalene, reinforcing the delicate surface layers
- Calendula has been reported to decrease the number of rash sites in babies with nappy rash (Panahi, 2012)
- Glycerin, a skin identical moisturizing active, has been shown to prevent damage to eczema-prone skin in children (Boralevi, 2012)
- Panthenol, which forms vitamin B5, is an important skin nutrient with moisturizing, anti-itch and repair promoting effects (Ebner, 2002)
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Mineral Oils
- Newborn skin
- Delicate skin
- Sensitive skin
- Very dry skin
- Areas prone to dermatitis
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Fast Healing Cream (40% Zinc Oxide) was shown to be safe on sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
HEALING CREAM BLEND
- Shea butter, Coconut extracts & Olive oil blend to reinforce the delicate surface layers
- Calendula to sooth & reduce rashes
- Glycerin, a skin-identical moisturizing active to prevent damage to eczema- prone skin
- Oat Oil a soothing, skin friendly protective and moisturizing agent
- Panthenol (vitamin B5), skin nutrient with moisturizing, anti-itch and repairing effects
- Zinc oxide forms a protective barrier to moisture and bacteria