Skin Recovery Cream For Dry & Eczema-Prone Skin (0+ Months)
Hydrating, moisturising and nourishing cream - for the relief of sensitive, dry and eczema-prone, irritated skin.
- Hypoallergenic, Skin-safe formula with safety certified by external accredited clinical lab testing
- ShineOn Plus Blend™ of Glycerin, Panthenol, Cucumber & our exclusive Calendula extract, which synergise together to repair & moisturise dry skin.
- Soothing Aloe Vera, Oat extract & nourishing botanical oils further help to rehydrate and protect the skin barrier.
- Gentle herbal scent of Calendula and Oat, without added fragrance;
- Skin-age-appropriate formulation, pH balanced for infant skin development
- No hidden toxins
* This is a very rich and oily cream. If you prefer less oily cream, try our Nourishing Lotion, which is light in texture.
- A rich*, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, moisturising & nourishing cream formulated to calm, soothe, hydrate and relieve dry and eczema-prone, irritated skin.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable tube.
Aqua, ShineOn Plus BlendTM [Glycerin, Panthenol, Cucumis sativus Fruit Extract, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract], Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth-20, Avena sativa Kernel Oil, Sodium PCA, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Dimethicone, Avena sativa Kernel Meal, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Rosa eglanteria Oil, Cucurbita pepo Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Proprietary, novel ShineOn Plus Blend™ featuring Glycerin, Panthenol, Cucumber & Calendula that helps provide extra moisturizing capability & essential nutrients that help return the skin to a healthy, nourished state. Each of these ingredients is backed up by clinical evidence for eczema-prone skin
- Soothing Aloe, two types of Oats & Calendula work together to combat dry, red & irritated skin
- Coconut, Sunflower, Rosehip, Jojoba & Pumpkin Oils that keep the skin nourished with essential Omega-class oils & also help lock moisture in by forming a protective layer on the surface of the skin.
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES)
- BHT & BHA
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Mineral Oils
- Newborn Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Dry Skin
- Eczema-Prone Skin
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Skin Recovery Cream for Dry & Eczema-prone skin (0+ months) was shown to be safe for sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
SHINEON PLUS BLENDTM
ShineOn Plus BlendTM: A soothing combination of clinically proven ingredients to protect skin prone to eczema and irritation.
- Cucumber extract
- Cucumber fruit contains antioxidant and other natural compounds that nourish and soothe the skin, helping with skin irritations and swelling (Mukherjee, 2013)
- Cucumber also helps remove toxins from the skin
- Calendula extract
- Extract of calendula flowers provides a gently freshening effect and controls the growth of germs, which may worsen the condition of damaged and irritated skin
- Calendula has been reported to promote healing and speed up skin repair time (Giostri, 2022)
- Glycerin is a skin identical, easily absorbed moisturizing and hydrating ingredient similar to the composition of skin oils
- Regarded as one of the most effective eczema moisturizers by the National Eczema Association (NEA, 2022)
- Panthenol is converted to vitamin B5, which is used for growth and sebum (oil) production in skin
- Clinically shown to reduce eczema severity in children, similarly to cortisone (Udompataikul and Limpa-o-vart, 2012)