Nourishing Lotion (0+ Months)
A well-absorbed nourishing lotion to hydrate and calm sensitive skin.
- ShineOn BlendTM & 6 nourishing oils to combat dry skin & support the skin’s natural protective barrier
- Hypoallergenic, Skin-Safe & Tears-be-Gone formula certified by external accredited laboratory clinical testing
- Skin-age-appropriate formulation, pH balanced for infant skin development
- No hidden toxins
* This is light texture lotion. If you prefer a richer, more oily, heavy moisturizing cream, try our Skin Recovery Cream.
- A light, easily absorbed, hypoallergenic, moisturising lotion to hydrate and soften dry skin;.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable pump bottle.
Aqua, ShineOn BlendTM [Glycerin, Panthenol, Cucumis sativus Fruit Extract], Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol & Ceteareth 20, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Crambe abyssinica Seed Oil, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum.
- ShineOn Blend™ of Glycerin, Provitamin B5 (Panthenol) and Cucumber integrate to nourish and sooth dry, irritated skin, such as around the nappy line, legs and bottom areas
- Botanical oils (Coconut, Crambe, Jojoba, Olive, Apricot, Rosehip & Sunflower) that provide Omega-class oils to keep the skin nourished, and protect the skin barrier as it becomes strengthened during the first year
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES)
- BHT & BHA
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Mineral Oils
- Newborn skin
- Delicate skin
- Sensitive skin
- Before or after swimming
- After shower/ bath/ shave or exfoliation
- Dry skin
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Nourishing Lotion was shown to be safe on sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23
Clinical Lab Report for eye safety
In a clinical laboratory study conducted by an OECD accredited testing facility in Europe, Little Étoile® Care SWIMPROTECT 2-In-1 was shown to be safe for human eyes, measured to be within the acceptable range (average of 6.9/80 on a damage scale).
- Ref: Eurofins Dermatest. IR02p148(1), 20231031
ShineOn BlendTM : A nutrifying trio of clinically proven actives that help to protect and freshen sensitive baby skin areas prone to irritation.
- Cucumber extract: Cucumber fruit contains antioxidants that nourish and soothe skin irritations and swelling (Mukherjee, 2013) which babies experience routinely, owing to their skin’s developing ability to protect itself
- Glycerin: Newborn skin has higher fat (triglyceride) levels than adult skin, which helps to keep it soft and hydrated. Glycerin not only helps maintain these fatty acids, but helps form a protective coat on the surface layers, so skin stays hydrated from inside and outside (Daehnhardt-Pfeiffer 2012)
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5 promotes skin repair and maintenance of the skin barrier. Panthenol has been shown to improve the speed of skin repair and reduce inflammation (Proksch et al, 2005)