Head To Toe Wash For Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-prone Skin (0+ Months)
Unscented, hypoallergenic top to toe wash milk for gently cleansing, soothing & moisturizing delicate, dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin.
- Safety certified by external accredited scientific testing
- TwinkleToes™ technology featuring eczema prone skin friendly ingredients including Colloidal Oatmeal, Calendula, Panthenol and Glycerin, which help to sooth itchiness, redness and swelling
- 99% Naturally-derived Ingredients
- No SLS/SLES, No hidden toxins**
- Skin-age-appropriate formulation, pH balanced for infant skin development
*This milk wash is developed to be low on bubbles. If you are looking for more bubbles, please try our Head To Toe Bubbly Wash For Delicate Skin.
- A milky, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, low-bubble*, 2-in-1 wash milk to combat & contain dry & irritated, eczema-prone skin conditions, along with keeping skin clean, soft and hydrated.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable pump bottle.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco-Glucoside, TwinkleToesTM Technology [Panthenol, Avena sativa Kernel Meal, Calendula officinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin], Polyquaternium-7, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba Gum, Disodium EDTA.
- TwinkleToesTM technology of Oat, Calendula, Panthenol & Glycerin designed to reduce dryness, soothe itches and encourage skin repair in eczema prone areas such as elbows, legs, skin folds and where moisture is retained
- Soothing Aloe Vera helps to relieve discomfort in red, aggravated areas
- Linoleic acid from Sunflower Seed Oil help nourish the skin by supporting ceramide production that strengthens the outer layers
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES)
- BHT & BHA
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Mineral Oils
- Eczema prone, dry skin
- Newborn skin
- Sensitive skin
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile Head to Toe Wash for Dry & Eczema-prone Skin (0+) was shown to be safe for sensitive skin in a dermatology study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23.
Clinical Lab Report for eye safety
In a clinical laboratory study conducted by an OECD accredited testing facility in Europe, Little Étoile Head to Toe Wash for Dry & Eczema-prone Skin (0+) was shown to be safe for human eyes as it was measured to be within the acceptable range (average of 1.5/80 on a damage scale) using a synthetic model of the human eye surface.
- Eurofins Dermatest. IR02p145(1-3), 20230823
TwinkleToesTM : A proprietary blend of naturally derived, research-backed plant extracts to nutrify and soothe skin itching, redness and dryness.
- Colloidal oatmeal:
- Naturally extracted from the soft grains of Avena sativa (oats), moisturizing and loaded with antioxidants
- Clinically proven to reduce itchiness, redness and swelling of eczema (Sobhan, 2020)
- Calendula extract:
- Petal extracts from our own calendula flowers, gently freshens as it controls germ growth
- Reported to promote healing and speed up skin repair time (Giostri, 2022)
- Glycerin is a skin identical, easily absorbed moisturizing and hydrating ingredient similar to the composition of skin oils
- Regarded as one of the most effective eczema moisturizers by the National Eczema Association (NEA, 2022)
- Essential skin nutrient that promotes skin growth and oil production
- Clinically shown to reduce eczema severity in children, similarly to cortisone (Udompataikul and Limpa-o-vart, 2012)