Head To Toe Wash For Delicate Skin (2+ Years)
A hypoallergenic, moisturizing hair & body wash to cleanse and protect developing kids’ skin and hair.
- A gentle wash with more concentrated natural coconut-based cleanser levels to ensure a thorough wash on more developed skin of growing kids;
- Safety tested on sensitive skin;
- Proprietary, unique Snow-Milk ComplexTM contains skin-maintaining ingredients Oat, Snow Mushroom, Aloe Vera & Rice:
- Oat, Aloe Vera & Snow Mushroom for marked moisturizing and hydrating capability, which also increases soothing of irritated skin
- Rice to provide excellent protection through naturally-imbued antioxidant molecules that shield the skin & hair from oxidant damage
- A moisturising, gentle, head to toe cleanser for developing children's skin and hair.
- Family/user-friendly, with a recyclable pump bottle.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco-Glucoside, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Tocopherol, Snow Milk ComplexTM [Avena sativa Kernel Meal, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate & Oryza sativa Extract, Tremella fuciformis Extract, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder], Glyceryl Oleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Cyamopsis tetragonoloba Gum, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.
- Proprietary, novel Snow-Milk ComplexTM contains skin-protecting ingredients Oat, Snow Mushroom, Aloe Vera & Rice.
- Oat, Aloe Vera & Snow Mushroom promote effective moisturizing and hydrating capability, which also helps to soothe irritated skin
- Rice extract provides excellent protection through naturally-derived antioxidants that shield the skin & hair from free radical damage
- Coconut-based cleansers ensure cleaning power, without irritating eyes or skin.
The composition of our products may be updated periodically. For the most current ingredient information, we advise checking the ingredient list on the product packaging that you receive, which will always reflect the latest updates.
- Sulphates (SLS or SLES)
- BHT & BHA
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Mineral Oils
- From 2+ years
- Delicate skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
Clinical report on skin safety
Little Étoile HEAD TO TOE WASH for For Delicate Skin (2+ years) has been shown as safe for sensitive skin in a study conducted by an accredited dermatology clinic on 54 Australian subjects. It showed no signs of skin irritation (score of 0/4 on a skin irritation scale) after contact with upper arm skin over 24 hrs, compared to distilled water.
- Ozderm Pty Ltd. 20230914, protocol MBC01, pp1-23
Clinical Lab Report for eye safety
In a clinical laboratory study conducted by an OECD accredited testing facility in Europe, LE Baby Care HEAD TO TOE WASH for For Delicate Skin (2+) was shown to be safe for human eyes, measured to be within the acceptable range (average of 1.3/80 on a damage scale).
- Eurofins Dermatest. IR02p145(1-3), 20230823
SNOW MILK COMPLEXTM
Snow Milk ComplexTM: A specially crafted blend of scientifically proven botanical extracts, designed for optimum hydrating, protection against hair damage & scalp irritation.
- Rice extract:
- Provides “gamma-oryzanol” & “ferulic acid” that enhance hair growth and protect the skin (Zeinali et al, 2021).
- Rice milk and water extracts have been used for centuries in Japan as a conditioning bath and hair treatment.
- Colloidal oatmeal:
- Gentle cleanser that suits delicate skin types that do not require as harsh scrubbing or abrasion.
- Provides “saponins” that gently cleanse the hair & skin, as well as “beta-glucans” that help lock in water, plus antioxidants for skin & hair protection from the elements (Kurtz & Wallo, 2007).
- Snow Mushroom:
- Provides polysaccharides (long chain sugar molecules) and “glucuronic acid”, both of which are heavily involved in moisturizing (Ma et al., 2021).
- Naturally similar to hyaluronic acid, in the way it attracts moisture under the skin to maintain hydration.
- Aloe vera:
- Contains substances called aloin and emodins, which soothe and hydrate damaged skin and promote regeneration (Sanchez et al, 2020)
- Reduces inflammation, prevents bacterial growth, and provides antioxidant effects to promote healing.